1 - My 18th Birthday!
2 - Champagne breakfast ;)
3 - YSL goodies: Parisienne perfume & rouge volupte lippy in Nude Beige
4 - Pandora braclet from my parents for my birthday
5 - Topshop eye ring, £5
6 - Amazing new shoes from New Look, £30
7 - Have been to Nando's too many times this year already
8 - Naughty shopping trip
9 - Monkey Business
- been revising like a nutter for my January Exams, which are all done with now :)
- passed my lifeguard exam again, meaning i can continue working for the next 2 years
- had an offer from one of my chosen university's
- failing at saving for my holiday in Summer
- bought too much make-up
- planned some upcoming posts, in an attempt to get more organised!
Haven't done as many posts as planned of late, but i thought this would be a good way to catch up. It was my 18th birthday on the 15th (whoop), so I thought i'd share a couple of goodies I got from different people. If you want a review on the YSL lipstick, i'd be more than happy to do a brutally honest one!
Hope your well!
- J x x x