Tuesday 16 April 2013

M.A.C Mineralise Skin Finish Natural...

I tend to wear medium to heavy coverage foundations day-day as I'm extremely insecure about my skin due to hyper-pigmentation on spots. Over the years, I've found that these heavier foundations don't tend to last as well on my skin as well as lighter foundations. To combat this, playing around with various pressed powders has  helped the lasting power of various foundations. By a clear mile, the best powder I have ever owned and used is MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural, in the shade light.



The mua recommended this to me, saying it adds a little coverage of its own. I totally agree, it hides the redness that my foundation fails to, which is a huge bonus as it means I have to wear less concealer. On good skin days, I use a fluffy powder brush and swirl a little across my face. On bad skin days I use a big kabuki brush and press it all over my face.

The product itself is extremely pigmented, one touch covers the brush and is enough to cover my face. This justifies the hefty price tag of £21 (in my mind) as it lasts so much longer than any others I have tried. I have searched high and low for a high street alternative, but for me, none of them hit the mark. So if like me you're looking for a powder with a tiny bit of added coverage that sets a foundation well, this is deffo for you!


Any of you tried this? Love it or hate it?

<3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bloody love this stuff! I use it every day and will definitely repurchase it!

www.thumbelinalillie.com
Megan xxx

Unknown said...

The sounds really good, I have the same problem with my skin, and i'm really pale so the redness from the spots shows up even more, such a pain! Might give this a try though:) x
graciousghost.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love all the MAC mineralises. Actually, I love all the MAC makeup generally. I'll have to check this out when I'm next at the store :)


Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

Ester R. said...

I didn't know this product but I think MAC is a great brand with great products!
I liked your blog,I'm now following :)

Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

Anonymous said...

i am a big fan of this too, it is a wonder product! x
http://www.kathykins.com/