Thursday 12 December 2013

R E V I E W : Barry M 'Natural Glow' Palette.

My latest procrastination venture had me trawling through ASOS whilst they had their 25% off everything sale. Whilst looking through the beauty section I stumbled across this little palette. To be honest I didn't know Barry M even made pallets, so couldn't resist trying one!


So far, I'm pretty impressed! -- I'm not going to go in to a super long review, as you can pretty much see what this looks like without me writing paragraphs!

There's 5 shimmery shadows and 1 matte brown, which I love as I rarely wear matte colours and love doing a brown smokey eye for the day.  They're all super pigmented and really easy to blend; none of the shadows are chalky at all, which you might expect from such a cheap product.

It's perfect for the day time and it's now my go-to palette if I'm away for the weekend. The packaging is lightweight and smaller than any of my others, fitting perfectly into my handbag.

The blush is nice too -- note the word 'nice', not amazing or beautiful. It's a matte powder pink colour and adds a pretty flush to the skin, which is sometimes just what you need. There's nothing worse than heavy eye makeup and lots of shimmery, bright blush!

At £6.49, it's one of the best bargains I've had in a long time!
(Available at ASOS, Boots, Superdrug and Amazon)

<3

No comments: