Sunday 23 January 2011

because tonight i'm loving you...

I haven't posted in over a week! whoops, sorry!!!
This week has been chaotic though, worked 3 days and been overloaded with school work, which i am still trying to get on top of. I haven't really had a chance to take any decent outfit posts, as I've been pretty casual all week, i don't see the point in dressing up for sixth form to be honest.

However, i did find 2 mins this week to try out a new nail varnish. Rimmell 60 Seconds polish in "sky high". Its a bright turquoise colour, so immediately i had good expectations. I think it cost £2.99, same as my normal Barry M's. This was so easy to apply & dried within 20 seconds. It does need two coats, but you can do your nails in 3 minutes if you are in a rush! I would defiantly recommend this as it stayed put for 2 days before chipping, and there are a whole variety of different colours. 
Overall Rating - 4.5 / 5

These are the rings I have been wearing most this week -
L-R: Topshop, Republic, Miss Selfridge.


I love this jumper, literally the most comfy / versatile thing in the world. Its from Topshop and costs £25, but i got 10% off with my student discount (I encourage all students to buy a NUS student discount card, I save so much money!). I tend to wear it with jeans, but i did wear it with a black body con skirt and tights which also looked good. Oh and it also comes in navy blue and a berry colour :)

Scarf is from Ebay - £3 :)
Hope you've all had a good week, I promise to try and take more pictures this week. I might do a week round up or something on Saturday if i get any more schoolwork.

Also in case your wondering, my post titles tend to be from the song i am listening to haa! This one is from the new Enrique Iglesias song, Tonight.
- J xx

6 comments:

Chloe Mia said...

I love the nail colour!

Orla Lorenza said...

gorgeous rings xx

Unknown said...

thankyou girls! xx

Wise Rabbit Says said...

really like the nail colour ! and love all the rings !
i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

Manon Margaretha said...

The nailcolor is soooo cute !
I had a blue one like that, but I lost it..
Need to buy another one (:
xManon

Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like (:

KatXoXo said...

those rings are all so precious!!
KatXoXo