Sunday 13 February 2011

top 5...

001. Driving Lessons. I just had my fifth and I am really enjoying them. I'm hoping to sit (and pass!) my test in about 3 months, fingers crossed. There is no way i could afford a car but i think its best to learn young & who knows, maybe my parents will be crazy kind enough to insure me on their car ;)

002. Student Discount. I have used my NUS card so much this week! New Look gives 20% off, Topshop 10%, Miss Selfridge 10% and Superdrug 10%. I know this doesn't sound much, but when i sat and added it all up i saved £20 on my latest shopping trip! The cards cost £11 and get delivered to your sixth form / college.

003. New Films. There are so many out at the moment that I want to see, makes a change. Yesterday i saw 'Just Go With It', which was a lot funnier than it look on the adverts, I would defiantly recommend it. I also fancy 'True Grit', 'Black Swan' and 'The Fighter', anyone seen them?

004. Max Factor mascara, false lash effect. Need i say more? It's amazing & will now be a permanent fixture in my make-up bag.

005. The best this week - Wise Rabbit Says, Noirnouvelle and Meek-n-Mild

Hope you've all had a good weekend :)
- J xxx

9 comments:

l said...

i agree - it's definitely a good idea to learn while youre still young, even if you dont get a car!
wish i was still a student :(
i would definitely recommend black swan, i haven't seen the others though!

Emily said...

Getting student discount is one of my favourite things about my job, I definitely wasn't ready to give it up after uni!
False Lash Effect is amazing isn't it- the best mascara I've ever used I think.xx

Anonymous said...

I love student discounts, theyre amazing.
Black Swam is awesome! I haven't seen those other new films but good ones I have seen lately are Blue Valentine, Love and Other Drugs (which is better than I thought it would be!), Never Let Me Go (the one with Kiera Knightley) Tangled (can't beat a disney) and The King's Speech and they were all really good!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen!! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I love your blog! :D xo

Hannah said...

You can also get 20% student discount at ASOS which is the most amazing thing ever!!! I really want to try that Max Factor mascara, anything that says false lash effect is right up my street


Bow Dream Nation xx

Victoria said...

Just stumbled acroos your blog and wanted to say hello *waves* Your right about there being so many good films on at the moment, I want to watch them all, The Kings Speech, Black Swan, The fighter, Never let you go, Blue Valentine...the list goes on! xxx

Anonymous said...

I need to start driving lessons soon, haha! It's so embarrassing how I'm 18 and I haven't even been behind the wheel yet! And thank you for your comment. Sorry for responding so late!

Shabna said...

GOTTA LOVE NUS. And omg I LOVE that mascara! I really need to repurchase that... haha xx

Unknown said...

Thankyou! xx