Friday 8 July 2011

TAG - top 5 lipsticks

I've seen a few tag posts recently, so i had a scout through my inbox & noticed a couple of people had asked me to do a lipstick related post. I love am obsessed with lipsticks, so choosing 5 was hard! These are my choices though - 


(L-R) Natural Collection - Pink Mallow // MAC - Creme Cup // ELF - Runway Pink // 17 - Belle // Topshop - Show Off
You can probably tell, i'm a pink girl. I find it really hard to wear reds and oranges, so i tend to play it safe. 
My choices range from £2.99 to £13.50, but i think they are all great value for money & i will be repurchasing them all when they run out :)

Pink Mallow (natural collection) - this is my fail safe lipstick. At £2.99 it's such a bargain & when applied properly looks just as good as some MAC's I've had.
Creme Cup (mac) - Possibly my second favourite. You may have read my rants about MAC before, but their lipsticks have unbelievable staying power & that's why i buy invest in them. The consistency /colour is no nicer than any cheaper ones, but it lasts all day!
Runway Pink (elf) - £3.50, totally different to how it looks on the website, but I love it. The perfect light pink. It has a really creamy finish & is always in my bag.
Belle (17) - i wear this lipstick most often & would describe it as 'my natural lip colour but nicer'. It's slightly glossy & just creates a really nice finish.
Show Off (topshop) - my newest investment, you can find my review about it here!

Are there any other tag posts you would like to see?
Would appreciate some links to similar posts if you come across any!
Jen xxx

11 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh man I am such a lipstick fan, this is definitely the post for me! LOVE the topshop one!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I have the MAC cream cup which is one of my favourites, I'm a pink lippie girl myself too.

Carina said...

I love Natural Collection lipsticks. So affordable too. I haven't tried Topshop makeup yet! The swatches look great

Anonymous said...

Topshop Show off is the first lipstick ive ever bought!! love it!

www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
xxx

Unknown said...

these are gorge shades xxxx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Pretty colours! The right is my favourite. x hivenn

Unknown said...

Thank you girls xx

@Kxx - brave choice! :)

amber wheeler said...

All these colors are lovely, definitely all lipsticks I could see myself buying ;)

simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

you have got me wanting to try out runaway pink by elf now! great post! X

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I just did this tag :) xxx
Ksthykinsxo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love natural collection lipsticks!!! the pink mallow one is definitely one I need in my collection! xx